Roman & Catherine Lobo Residential School for Visually ImpairedA residential school for visually Impaired in fully furnished premises, leased by Ms. Carmine Bosse Nee Lobo, a philanthropist from Germany.
Roman & Catherine Lobo Residential School for Visually Impaired
- The Children with totally and visually impaired are admitted to class I to X standard.
- Admission of both male and female is done.
- Disability certificate, issued by Competent Authority, of the child is the base for admission.
- The syllabus prescribed by Karnataka State Government is taught in the school, in Braille & Computer.
- The education and boarding are totally free of cost.
- Separate accommodation for girls & boys is provided.
- Though, it is a residential school, local students are allowed to come from their homes
Resources and Students
|Cook & Aaaya||03|
- The school functions as a normal school.
- The children are also involved in sports & games, singing, music, dance etc.
- The School Celebrates Louis Braille Day, Helen Keller Day, Independence Day, Republic Day, Teachers Day, Sports & Athletic Day, Treasure Hunt, Annual Day, Mass Birth Day and Prabhath Pheri.
- So far, five batches of students appeared for SSLC Board examination.
- Students pass with good marks, distinction too.
- The successful students are pursuing higher studies.
Celebrates Louis Braille Day, Helen Keller Day, Independence Day, Republic Day, Teachers Day, Sports & Athletic Day,
Treasure Hunt, Annual Day, Mass Birth Day and Prabhath Pheri.