Mobile Neuro Sensory Developmental Therapy UnitMobile unit for physiotherapy treatment in remote areas.
Mobile Neuro – Sensory Developmental Therapy Unit
Extending physiotherapy treatment in remote areas in a fully equipped mobile unit.
- The unit every week visits to Gurupur, Bantwal, B.C Road and Puttur, in the district, for providing the treatment.
- Concentrate to detect the disabilities in the children.
- Provide them necessary physiotherapy and speech therapy.
- Further follow up is made in the subsequent visit.
- Treatment given to the children with Cerebral Palsy, Delayed Milestone, Down’s Syndrome and Autism Disorder.
- Early interventional program are conducted for teachers and counseling to the parents are arranged at regular intervals.
- “Sarva Shikhshana Abhiyan”, a scheme under government of Karnataka, which aims on “Education to All”, fully co-operates in this activity in mobilizing the needy.
- The Mangalore Refineries & Petrochemicals Limited, Kuthethur, Surathkal, Mangaluru, an esteemed organization of Government of India, sponsored finance to upgrade and modernize the mobile unit.
Support us through your contributionSupport us through your contribution
Seva Bharathi's health, education, livelihood and response programmes bring lasting change in the lives and livelihoods of Divyang , Visually Impaired Kids, Endosulphan Victims & Autism Spectrum disorder children.Donate Now